Navigating the impact of Coronavirus on your business
April 5, 2020
Join us in an informative and thought-provoking webinar on Monday 6 April at 3 PM Gulf Standard Time, to navigate the impact of the coronavirus on businesses and explore ways for a better chance of survival.
The webinar will be hosted by Legal Circle featuring speakers from Grant Thornton and Sharjah Research, Technology and Innovation Park to provide insight into:
Corporate restructuring and legal considerations
- Is restructuring an option for many business to survive during and after the corona?
- Different forms of restructuring to consider?
- Legal considerations business need to make to choose the most suitable form of restructuring during the current crisis.
Operational, Financial and Strategic considerations
- Operational restructuring – Looking at your resources and how best to be more efficient by sharing roles/responsibilities to cost optimization.
- Balance sheet/debt restructuring - How to ensure your short-term debt is not used to long term commitments and how to discuss with your bankers to restructure your debt payments based on defined and more realistic cash flow projections given the current situation.
- Strategy – How do you redefine your business offerings today inline with markets now, and more importantly the new norm that will emerge post COVID period and ensure your business can provide value and retain market share going forward.
- The importance of businesses innovating to survive the corona-crisis.
- Future of doing business in the UAE.
- The future and changing nature of business and industries which will boom.
H.E. Hussain Mohammed Al Mahmoudi - CEO Sharjah Research, Technology and Innovation Park (SRTIP)
Mr Hisham Farouk - CEO Grant Thornton UAE
Mr Richard Brady - Partner Legal Circle, Corporate Commercial and head of online legal training
Moderated by Mrs Suraya Turk - Managing Partner Legal Circle - Australian qualified lawyer
Date and Time
Monday 6 April 2020, at 3 PM Gulf Standard Time