NHBC authorized reseller of International Free Zone Authority
August 6, 2019
New Horizons Business Consultants DMCC is an official authorized reseller of the International Free Zone Authority (IFZA), a new Free Zone based in the heart of Fujairah.
IFZA is set to quickly become a leading investment hub within the thriving UAE economy and offers a highly customised approach, coupled with efficient international service standards and cost-effective solutions. The Free Zone offers a wide range of activities from consulting, services and general trading. All licenses are registered with a structure of LLC which is an independent entity whereby the company structure separates the owners and shareholders from the company. With the LLC company the owners are able to sponsor employees and open bank accounts.
IFZA presents several license options that can effectively serve Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) as well as large international businesses:
- Consultancy License: Business professionals providing expert and professional consultancy services across all industries.
- Service License: Allows service providers production, re-production, transformation and distribution of services. Service license includes rendering services as the primary objective and utilizing associated goods to provide those services.
- Trading License: Authorises the import, export, distribution and storing of items specified on the license.
- General Trading License: This enables the licensee to trade in a wider range of activities and gives the freedom and flexibility to trade in any commodity which is permitted within the UAE.
- Industrial License: This enables the licensee to import raw materials, then production, re-production, manufacture, package the specified products, and finally export.
- Holding License: It allows the holding standalone assets and/or shares in other companies. Holding companies are commonly for controlling other companies and entities, property & real estate, stocks, assets, trademarks and patents.
IFZA doesn’t facilitate setups directly to clients, but only through authorized resellers. Therefore contact NHBC today and enjoy the following benefits:
- Cost effective business incorporation solutions with Limited Liability
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% exemption from corporate and income taxes
- No foreign currency restrictions
- Full repatriation of company profits and capital
- Low set-up costs
- No physical office requirements
- No share capital requirement
- Ability to incorporate holding companies
NHBC will take care of your full setup: business owners are not required to be physically present during the incorporation process!
Contact us today by calling +971 58 500 8643 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.